- Size Guide
Edea Piano skates for the elite skater to prevent injury
Edea are pushing the boundaries even further with the introduction of the Piano
This will create a further turning point in skating and skating technology
Designed for the comfort and protection of the skater.
The Piano will…
- Absorb ice chatter, making skating feel smoother. It gives you a firmer base to jump from, allowing you to jump higher and further.
- Increase the amount of force absorbed by the boot on landing, reducing the strain on the knees and ankles.
- Reduce the ‘wobble’ on landing, allowing the skater to execute quicker jumps and transitions; thus improving ice speed.
Boots kept in stock are a regular C fitting. B, D and E fitting boots are available to special order from Edea. They can take anything between 4 to 6 weeks. Please order the width on the drop down.
Colour - White
- Support rating 90 - Extra Strong (Triple/Quad)
- Memory foam lining
- Dual Sole technology reduces Ice Chatter
- Patented boot lacing system
- Man Made Materials for lightweight
- Swarovski crystals
We are dispatching as normal and ensuring contactless delivery
Delivery (Estimated 7-10 Working Days)
|Boot Size||UK Size||EU Size||Blade Size|